Hardwood Flooring in Humble, TX
Are you looking to bring sophistication, elegance, and comfort to your home with hardwood flooring? Marshburn's Flooring America offers quality hardwood flooring products with unmatched installation expertise to customers in the Humble, TX area. With your needs at the forefront of our minds, Marshburn's Flooring America helps you find a gorgeous hardwood flooring option from a leading brand that fits your functional demands, price range, and style preferences.
Our showroom is stocked with thousands of flooring options with all of the popular styles available. Whether you want a bright maple or dark mahogany, we’re confident we have the hardwood flooring options to make your house a home. Schedule an appointment or visit our Humble, TX showroom today to discuss your flooring project!
What are the Types of Hardwood Flooring?
Whether you want to pull deep red colors into your space or a light beachy feel into your oasis, the right edges and textures can make all the difference. We sell both prefinished and unfinished flooring in planks that are a full range of widths. Our Humble, TX customers often wonder which type of hardwood flooring will meet both their functional and design needs. At Marshburn’s Flooring America, we offer two main types of hardwood flooring - solid wood and engineered wood flooring. Both are wonderful choices but offer unique qualities that serve different purposes. Discover the difference between solid wood and engineered wood floors:
- Engineered wood flooring - Long-lasting and versatile, engineered wood consists of compressed wood layers that are more resistant to changes in moisture levels, making it ideal for bathrooms, basements, laundry rooms, and more. Available with many different finishes, you will find engineered wood flooring to fit any style. Our sales team will help you determine your needs to find the right engineered hardwood for you.
- Solid wood flooring - Add to the unique look of your home by giving it an upgrade with hand-scraped solid wood. Not only does solid wood add the most value to your home, but this option also features authentic imperfections to add character. The knots in the wood, the natural grain patterns on the planks, and the finish color are all enhanced by the way hand-scraped hardwood is professionally installed into your home. When you want a touch of authentic elegance with ultimate durability, hand-scraped solid wood flooring is ideal for you.
Why Choose Hardwood Floors?
It is of the utmost importance to know that the floors you are purchasing for your home or business are of the highest quality possible. Flooring is a relatively large investment, and without the right material, it simply won’t last long enough to be worth it. You can count on us to source only the highest quality materials from the best hardwood suppliers in the industry. We carry trustworthy brands such as Aquadura, Downs, Floorcraft, Mohawk, Shaw, and more. With us on your side, you’ll get consistently beautiful floors that will last for years to come.
Our floors are built for specific room measurements and design preferences. You can depend on Marshburn’s Flooring America to provide you with outstanding solid hardwood choices that work with any room size or style idea - such as Victorian or eclectic. Some of the reasons our Texas clients are drawn to this high-end flooring style include:
- Durability in high-traffic areas
- Long-lasting beauty
- Stain and spill resistance
- Increases the value of your home
- Humidity resistance
- Strong construction
- Variety of styles and material options
- Ease of installation that looks seamless from room to room
- Improved aesthetic in your home
- Strength and stability
- The potential to last for decades with proper care
How to Keep Hardwood Floors Clean
Newly installed hardwood floors breathe life into your home, and with regular care, your floors will shine for many years to come. We always recommend you discuss proper floor care with one of our specialists for the best results, especially before using any harsh cleaners. We will provide you with all the necessary information and product recommendations to expertly maintain your hardwood floors. For basic maintenance and care, follow these easy steps:
- Sweep or dry mop regularly
- Damp mop with an approved floor cleaner recommended for your specific floors
- Add area rugs in spaces highly exposed to sunlight
- Install felt pads on moveable furniture to prevent scratches
Hardwood Flooring Installation Guaranteed by our Experts
We employ professionals who are qualified to install your hardwood floor carefully and safely. We take precautions to make sure your space is always clean while we are adding your new floors. It is always our goal to make sure your floors are properly installed both quickly and efficiently, with handcrafted patterns suited to your unique style. We are so confident in our installation services that we provide our Ultimate Confidence Guarentee. This means any installation-related issues with your floors will be handled at no cost to you for the lifetime of your hardwood flooring.
Contact us today and take the first step toward your dream hardwood flooring! We are proud to serve Humble, TX, and the surrounding communities.